When To Contact A Lawyer For Your Car Accident
In a previous blog, we went over several circumstances when it is advisable for you to call a lawyer after an auto accident. Hiring an accident attorney can help you to protect your rights and your best interests, but it isn’t always necessary. However, there are several circumstances where calling an accident lawyer is the best way for you to proceed. The following is a list of the last few specific circumstances where you will definitely need to call an accident lawyer:
- There were other parties involved in your accident, like pedestrians, cyclists or other vehicles.
- There are unique legal, medical or technical issues associated with your accident.
- You don’t have auto insurance or your insurance company is claiming that you haven’t paid your premium.
- You feel that your insurance company is acting unusually.
- The police report that was filed doesn’t describe the accident accurately or it has erroneously put you at fault.
- Your insurance company has involved their own attorney.
- You need guidance on how to negotiate with your insurance company.
- You are looking for advice on how to handle the complicated forms or paperwork associated with your accident.
Contact A Lawyer For Your Car Accident – When You Have A Unique Case
Keep in mind these are just a few of the many situations where you should contact a lawyer for your car accident. To find specific information about your unique car accident case, find an accident attorney who specializes in your local area. But don’t wait too long!
If you have been in an automobile accident with any of the above circumstances, don’t take the risk of foregoing the help of an attorney. Get the experienced representation that you need in Northern Colorado by contacting Mac Hester Law. We have been serving the good people of Colorado since 1989, and we are always ready to help. Don’t wait; the statute of limitations is ticking. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.