The numbers tell a grim story of death and destruction on our streets and highways caused by drunk drivers.
- 10,076 people were killed in drunk driving crashes in 2014–1 every 53 minutes. [Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2015]
- 28 people die in drunk driving crashes every day in America. [Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2014]
- 80 is how many time an average drunk driver has driven drunk before the first arrest. [Source: Centers for Disease Control, 2011]
- 1.2 million drivers were arrested in 2011 for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. [Source: U.S. Department of Justice, 2011]
- 1 in 3 people on average will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime. [Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2001]
Don’t be a Statistic
Your life and your story matter. Your health, wealth, family, and friends matter. Don’t let a drunk driver reduce your life story to a statistic. You need a knowledgeable Fort Collins drunk driving injury attorney fighting on your side and seeking justice.
Take Charge of Your Life
You can take charge of your life and rewrite your life story into one of healing and recovery. Not only physical recovery, but monetary recovery as well. But you have to take that first step by finding a top Fort Collins drunk driving attorney to help you navigate this rocky terrain.
Call to Schedule a Free Consultation
The best drunk driving injury attorney in Fort Collins is Mac Hester. With over 30 years of personal injury experience, Mac has what it takes to defend your rights and get you the settlement you deserve.